
Coloring Easter eggs. Who is having more fun? We have a set of resurrection eggs that we get out every year...if you don't have a set, you should get one (you could even make a set). Hudson even learned the Easter story this year. Ava and Hudson would fight over who got to open the next egg. I can't even tell you how many times we went through them

Our neighbor's magnolia tree is so pretty in the spring

Easter baskets

Gotta try on those new socks! Church started at 8:00 so I had to wake both of the kids up. Ava was
NOT happy to be woken up...what will she be like when she gets older??!!

Ready for the Easter egg hunt!

Hudson wasn't so sure about helping lead the cow...

They found this firetruck @ Stu's mom's house up in the barn. Stu got it when he was 4 yrs old. They are sooo excited about it-even though it doesn't steer very well and Hudson can't even reach the pedals!
3 comments:
Darling pic's~ I'm still laughing at your Ava being unhappy when woken up. That's SO my Ava...STILL! Our solution? Once she got in school we changed everyone's bedtime to 7p.m. Not even kidding. But she'd crash, and although I still have to wake her up some dayds, it's not near as bad as it used to be! ha!
Lots of great pictures!! So, you actually SAW that little girl fall?? How scary! That's terrible! It was great to see you guys Sunday! Hope you have a great week!
Your kids are so adorable. I wish I had to wake up my kids but that is never the case. My parents have an old (really heavy) toy tractor that our kids love. Those old toys never die because they were made so much better than the toys today. Have a good week!
Post a Comment