Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of school...

Here are a few pictures from the first (kind of )day of school this week. They both had a shortened week this week at school. So the official first week is next week. It was kind of crazy to be sending both kiddos to school. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with one full morning without any kids...if anyone has suggestions, let me know!! :)

Off to school...


Ready to meet her new teachers....

Awww...they really do love each other!

I'm ready mom!

Ready to go...

"I'm this excited for school!!"

4 comments:

The Raines Family said...

Suggestion for a morning without kiddos...coffee with me!! :)

Erica Gutwein said...

Wow.....BOTH kids in preschool! I hope you enjoy your time with no kids! I can't believe how much they are growing up!

Kendra said...

They are both getting so grown up!! I'm sure it will feel different having them both gone during the day. Tell them both a big hello and that I miss babysitting for them, although pretty soon they won't even need a babysitter anymore:)

Kendra

J Gutwein said...

Ava & Hudson are so growing up :)!! Our URL changed. It is:http://web.me.com/lgutwein/web.me.com_lgutwein/Blog/Blog.html.

Miss you. Love, J