Daddy and his little girl!
The only down side of this evening was that I ended up losing my phone down at Conseco...bummer! I did realize it on the drive home so I was able to call and they found it thankfully. We were asking Ava what she wanted to tell Hudson about the night (he got to stay home!) and she proceeded to talk about me losing my phone and how I need to be more responsible! I don't think I need a lecture from a 4yr old! So the next day she kept making sure I was holding onto Stu's phone and didn't lose it! I can't get anything past her!
2 comments:
Fun!! Cute pic of her and Stu!
Looks like you had a great time, Ava!! I wish I could have gone with you. I can't wait to see you Friday!! Love you!!
Post a Comment