Here is a small list of some of the things I am thankful for...thanks Heidi for "tagging" me. It was something I wanted to do so this made me a little more accountable!
1. Jesus-who came to this earth and died for my sins
2. My wonderful husband who works hard that I am able to stay at home with our two kiddos, loves me unconditionally and is a super daddy!!
3. My sweet Ava and little Hudson-I am so thankful for them and all their energy and craziness that they bring to our life
4. Our families who are so willing to help out and for the love they show to us
5. MOPS-it has taught me many lessons and I have made several special friends
6. My van- I never thought I would be the mom with the mini van but I love it now and wouldn't trade it!!
7. The roof over our heads, a warm house and all the other things that so many in this world don't have. It's hard for me to think that so many people don't have food to eat or a warm bed.
8. Our babysitters-we have several college girls and our "Kates"-they are so great with our kids and are very responsible
9. Last but not least...chocolate and diet coke!!
I am waiting for a cheesecake to finish...why do I wait until the last minute to get those done?? Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy December! :) Crazy. :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Oh, I was going to ask you...are you on facebook.com? :)
Post a Comment