Here they are watching the Purdue band practice. They have so much fun together! They are two little peas in a pod!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Preschool days...
Today when I picked Ava up from preschool her teacher told me what her little friend Ethan said today...he said to Ava "I'm going to marry you!" What??!! They are 3-4yrs old! I didn't think I would have to deal with this for quite some time! I told his mom about it and she said she talked to him about it- telling him he would have to be grown up. He responded by saying, "Yeah, I know but I'm going to marry her!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny!! Thomas Urban tells Linsey he is going to marry her when she is 20 and she yells at him NO!!
oh the joys of parenting:)
Post a Comment