Sunday, November 23, 2008

Preschool Thanksgiving Program

Ready to go.


Ava had her Preschool Thanksgiving program last week. She did so much better this year than last year. Last year, I don't think she even mouthed one word or did any action. This year she was singing and doing motions!! It was so cute to see her reaction when she found where we were sitting. Hudson was standing up yelling "AVA! AVA!!" It will be interesting to see how Hudson reacts in those kind of situations.
I can't believe this week is Thanksgiving!! We have been doing a 'thankful tree' this year. I have traced their hands, cut them out, and then use them for the leaves. I write on there what they are thankful for...Ava does very well with it. Hudson on the other hand...he's thankful for his yogurt and tools!! We have so much to be thankful for!! Anyone have any other Thanksgiving traditions that you do? Happy Thanksgiving!!







3 comments:

The Raines Family said...

Really good pics of Ava, I love her outfit! I hope your family has a great Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

It sounds like you did great in your program, Ava!! We are sad we don't get to see you on Thurday!!

Sara Huber said...

I love Ava's outfit too! She is looking older all the time!