Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or treat

Ready to trick or treat around the neighborhood. Hudson loved it!! He wasn't shy at all about getting candy. I asked him once what he should say and his sweet little voice he said "MORE!" How's that for being honest?! We even met some new people in our neighborhood so that's always fun.

We drove over to our friend's house and this is what I found when I went to get him out of his seat...he had a candy bar that I didn't realize and he was "eating" it on the way! His hands were covered in chocolate too! He wasn't too happy with me for taking it away from him! He wanted to eat the candy as fast as he was getting it. I've had to hide the candy they got or else it will be gone in a flash!

3 comments:

Erica Gutwein said...

They look so cute!! Looks like fun!

The Raines Family said...

Adorable...Love the chocolate face!! We need to get together soon:)

S & L Gutwein said...

Tracy-I agree! Call me sometime!