One day this week during lunch, these were some of the words Ava said:
Amazing...as in "that was amazing!"
Beautiful..."those trees are beautiful!"
Lovely..."that's lovely!"
Giggle..."that made me giggle!"
Tonight we were watching some of the election coverage and every time there was a picture of John McCain, I would see her give a thumbs up sign and as they would show Obama, she would give a thumbs down...what they don't pick up on! She heard them say that Obama won one of the states and she said "Oh no mom, Obama won!"
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny! Kids pick up on the smallest things! They are really watching aren't they?
That is so cute!! I love listening to cute little things the kids say!! Tell Ava we need a BIG thumbs down now!! Kevin said he knew Obama would win and now we are in it for at least 4 years!!
yeah it amazed me how much elijah would come home from school and talk about how Obama just can't win! He kept saying that if Obama wins then babies (lots of babies) are going to die. I think he was worried that his baby sister or brother was going to die if Obama won. I had to explain that its babies who were unborn not babies who were already born. He was quite worried. But yes, kids pick up quickly on things like that.
Post a Comment