Thursday, March 12, 2009
How about this one...
This afternoon, Ava was asking me about having an ice cream cone for a snack. I told her she needed to ask daddy after dinner because I was going to bible study later. I told her that daddy had emailed and said to tell her he was looking forward to being with her and Hudson this evening. She looked up at me and gave me a huge hug and said "you're the best mommy in the world!!" I asked her why and she said "because daddy is going to be home with us and you are going to be gone!" How's that to make you feel good?!? Maybe I should leave more often! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Ava, way to make your mommy feel good!! Fun to see you guys today. love sara
Sounds like Ava loves her DAD as much as Linsey loves her DAD!! I think we should leave them more often with their fathers!! Want to go shopping sometime, Liv?
Post a Comment