Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's been going on...


This is what's been happening at our house the last few days! Hudson has decided that he's ready to wear underwear or "unies" as he says. I did the wimpy thing and let him wear a pull up with the underwear over top...I wasn't ready to be cleaning up after him all the time. So far, he has done really well. He was completely dry the first two days but since then has only had a few accidents. It's still at the point where I need to remind him and take him every so often but a few times he has told me when he needs to go. He loves his 'Queen and mater underwear!! Of course, I had just bought the huge box of diapers last week from Sam's! We'll see how he is doing in a few days!

No comments: