Friday, February 27, 2009
Pictures, pictures, pictures
I am trying to organize pictures but it's driving me crazy! We have sooo many pictures and I don't know what to do with them all (not to mention all the ones that I have on the computer and aren't even printed). I rarely print off pictures. Ava loves to look at them but I can just put a slide show on the computer and she can look at them there. So, what do you do with your pictures to keep them organized? I need some suggestions! Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a great question, Liv! I, like you, have so many pictures that are just sitting around. I have good intentions of scrapbooking, but that never happens! Let me know if you get any good advice because I could sure use it too!!!
Also, I love the new look of your blog!!
Hey Liv-
Pictures must be on the mind this week. I just printed all our pics since last March (I am a year behind)...642 pics were delivered to me from Wal-mart yesterday. AGH, now I am in my process of "albuming" them. Alyssa and Aiden have there own collection of photo albums. I have the albums where you can write a memo...so in goes the pic and I write the event and date next to it...since I do books for each of them, they will always have just there pics someday (Pics of both of them get doubled and placed in each). My Grandma did this for each of us and now I have my own set of "pictures of my entire life", that's where I got the idea and since it's no scrapbooking, I actually can keep up...if I just print more often. I try to every few months. Sorry for the long comment ;-) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment