Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's wrong with this picture??


If you guessed Ava wearing Hudson's shoes...you are right!! I got Hudson some new shoes today. While we were at Disney, he started limping. One time he had said his shoe was tickling and there was a rock but that was the only complaint. He didn't have any blisters, red marks or tenderness. I'm starting with a new pair of shoes and will go from there. I invested in a pair of Stride Rites which I normally don't do so I hope they will help. They gave him a size bigger than I thought he was so, maybe that will solve the problem!!
We are back from our trip to Disney world and all went well. I hope to post some pictures tonight or tomorrow. Everyone had fun but it's nice to be back to our routine. This morning when I told Ava she needed to get ready for school she said, "I don't want to go to school today. I had a big, big day yesterday!" Trying to get out of school has started already!!


4 comments:

The Raines Family said...

Glad you are back and had a good time...can't wait to see the pictures. Talk to you soon!

Sara Huber said...

So do you mean that Hudson's shoe size has passed Ava's?? Or just that she can still squeeze into his old shoes? Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Laura said...

Liv, can't wait to see those pics! Ava just cracks me up!

S & L Gutwein said...

Sara-almost! He is wearing a sz 8 now and she wears a 9!! She won't like it when he does pass her up!!