Sunday, February 1, 2009

We decided to finally...




give this little guy his first haircut!! I know some of you were wondering if we would ever cut his hair, and the day did finally come!! He was saying, "no cut it all off!" I think his sister was telling him that we were going to cut it like daddy's hair. Then he said, "cut just a little bit off back." Here's the haircut...


Notice his big sister helping him to stay still by holding his shoulders still...and the results...





















How cute is he?!?! It's not the typical boy haircut but it's what his hair is going to look like for now. None of the rest of us have any type of curl so I'm going to hang on to it as long as I can! Now his hair is out of his eyes and he can see!!
On another note, we are getting ready to go to Disney World later this week!! We can't wait! Stu isn't sure who is more excited-the kids or me! I'll post some pictures when we get back. I'm so ready for some warmer weather and no snow!! Off to watch the superbowl...

4 comments:

Me said...

Cute pics. Are you all driving to Disney or flying? How fun! All of the kids will love it! :)

Sara Huber said...

Hudson! What a big boy you are...and looking more like your daddy with your new haircut! Hope you guys have an awesome week!!

R & N Schwartz said...

I know it's difficult to do the first haircut. We have an appointment for Karter this Wednesday. I cancelled the last one because I just wasn't ready.
Hope you all have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!! Have fun in Disney and call me when you get back!
Kara