Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to hear more about it! I had to laugh because, for some reason, Belle was Landon's favorite too!! Glad you had a fun, safe trip!
That looked like so much fun!!! We can't wait to go!! We are counting down the days. I need to talk to you so we know where to go and what to do!! Ava & Hud looked liked they had a ball!! We miss you!!
I am the wife to my wonderful husband Stuart and God has given us two sweet children to be parents to. I am a stay at home momma to Ava-5yrs and Hudson 3yrs. I love that I am able to be at home with them even though some days all I feel like I do is cook, do laundry and clean, and clean again! Here is a glimpse into our daily life at the Gutwein household! Please feel free to leave me comments so I know that you stopped by!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to hear more about it! I had to laugh because, for some reason, Belle was Landon's favorite too!! Glad you had a fun, safe trip!
That looked like so much fun!!! We can't wait to go!! We are counting down the days. I need to talk to you so we know where to go and what to do!! Ava & Hud looked liked they had a ball!! We miss you!!
Carter and I loved the slide show...so much fun! I hope you feel better soon.
Love,
K and Carter
Cute!! I can't wait to go!!
Add On...I missed you at Bible study last night, hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment