Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some girls...

Dress up as princesses and...

my girl dresses up like Buzz Lightyear!
We went to Once upon a child the other day to look for leotards for gymnastics and found this costume! Ava has had this on everyday since we got it. She has tried to wear it for her nap and she even wore it to the grocery store. I could hardly believe that I let her out of the house wearing it but you have to pick your battles and I didn't feel that was one to pick! Hudson has worn it a few times but Ava has controlled it for the most part. Here's to Infinity and Beyond!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is one of a kind girl that is for sure. We sure do love ya, Ava!! You look awesome. I can't wait to see you dressed up as Buzz.

Marti said...

I think finding that costume was just meant to be - it is so "Ava".

PS - I love the new background - so fun!

R & N Schwartz said...

Karter loves Ava's outfit. He keeps pointing and babbling about it.