We set up Hudson's big bed...the problem is that I'm not ready for him to sleep in it yet. The deal was that if he got rid of his passy then we would set his bed up. He sleeps so good in his crib that I'm really afraid to rock the cradle. Maybe somtime soon!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
An update...
So I know it has been a very long time since my last post so here is an update to sum up the last several weeks. Be prepared, it's a little long!!
Who wouldn't want to look out the campus windows to see this? I'm wondering why I decided to go to Purdue and not venture out a little bit.
University of Colorado Buffalo's. Their campus was very nice and actually did have some similarities to Purdue. We stayed in Boulder for a few days and loved it! We stayed at a great bed and breakfast and enjoyed all the city had to offer all within walking distance. While we were there we got to have dinner with 2 of my old college roommates. I'm so mad that I didn't get a picture of us. We had a good time in Colorado just being able to be away and have some time together.
Do we really look like we have been married for 9 years?!?
It looks fake but it really is a picture that I took....
Good bye old washer and dryer...Not too sad about seeing them go! Now I have a nice new front loader which I love!!! It's amazing how many loads I can get done in a day now...too bad it doesn't fold the clothes and then put them away!
Memorial Day with our great Indy friends. The kids have all grown up so much!
New fire bike helmet and very proud of it! So proud, that one day we walked down to the farmer's market and both of the kids wore their new helmets while in the stroller...they must have been afraid of my driving or something!
Some playtime fun! I never quite know what they are up to! Who knew a almost 3year old could fit into the baby carseat!?!
Can't forget swimming lessons.
Fun times with friends...this little guy loves to wear this costume every time he comes over but I'm afraid that was probably the last time he will be able to get it on...we almost had to peel it off of him this time. We are so sad because this great family is moving but thankfully it's only to Indy. One more reason that I will have to make trips down there!!
A trip to the Children's Museum with just Hudson. Ava got to spend a few days with grandma and go to VBS with them. I think Huddy sure enjoyed all the attention. It was so much fun to spend some one-on-one time with him!
Indianapolis Indians baseball game...can you tell it was almost 90degrees out??
We took our dinner and as we were waiting to buy tickets, a girl came up and gave us free tickets for about 10 rows up right behind home plate!! Sure can't beat that price!! I think the kids loved the entertainment more than the game.
Bye Bye passy!!
One more time with the passy!! He was so excited to throw it away but after he did he sure was sad! He went to bed just fine but whined and talked for about 15 min. I went in to check on him and he would not even look at me...he must have thought I conned him into it!! Just the other day he told me, "mommy, I sad about my passy!" When you can talk about your feelings for your passy, I think it's time to get rid of it!! He has done so good without it since!
Ready to throw it away!
VBS week...the kids really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed getting to teach both of them. Hudson is still sad that the church isn't decorated like a jungle anymore. He loved that!
Always time to comb the buffalo's hair!! Hudson has been telling everyone that we have a buffalo in our basement and he's not even scared of it...he used to be deathly afraid of that huge thing but now they love to "wrestle him!"

We set up Hudson's big bed...the problem is that I'm not ready for him to sleep in it yet. The deal was that if he got rid of his passy then we would set his bed up. He sleeps so good in his crib that I'm really afraid to rock the cradle. Maybe somtime soon!
A little July 4th fun at Aunt Jackye and Uncle Blaine's house...the only bad part of the weekend was that it rained all day and was only in the mid-60's...not so fun to swim in that kind of weather! They had so many fun games for the kids and they all played them so well, it was fun to watch them! Here is bobbing for apples!
We set up Hudson's big bed...the problem is that I'm not ready for him to sleep in it yet. The deal was that if he got rid of his passy then we would set his bed up. He sleeps so good in his crib that I'm really afraid to rock the cradle. Maybe somtime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's about time for an update. Looks like you guys really have been busy!! Looks like lots of fun!!! Call me so we can go to the water park!!
Looks like you have had a fun past few weeks!! Lots of great pictures! It was great to see you yesterday!
Thanks for the update.. cute pics :). Love, J
Hey, guys! I am not a "blogger" in the clearest way, but tonight I decided to "find you". IT was fun to see about your life!
Hope all is well! Miss you guys!
Shalome
Post a Comment