Here are some pictures from my brother's wedding this past weekend. It was a great day and we all had a great time. They are spending a week in Mexico relaxing right now!
Trent and Kelli at the reception
My mom, Stu and I. We got our hair done in the morning and when I walked in the door at home, Hudson just looked up at me and stared. I'm not sure he has ever seen me with my hair curled. The girl did a great job and it would have stayed curly for days!
Ava watching Kelli get her dress on.
My little flower girl. She was so good that day. She got dressed so well and didn't fuss about anything...even getting her hair curled for the 4th time!! I took her tights off at the reception and she actually wanted them back on! I think she could slide around much better with the tights on!
Ava and Aunt Kelli....
Taking a little snack break! She is just like her daddy with chips!
Look at those cute, crazy kids! The photographer was really good and fast! Key with having kids involved.
The ring bearer is Colton, my nephew. They did really well walking up the aisle. Ava made it to the front and then kind of took off in a little jog while Colton just kept his slow steady walk. I think Ava was trying to get up to me so she could see what was in the bottom of her flower basket. I told her there was something in there...some fruit snacks which kept her busy while standing in front during the wedding.
2 comments:
Great pictures!! Ava did a good job and looked very pretty! What a fun day!
Thanks for posting these! I was wondering how the day went and it looks great! Very fun to see...great job Ava!
Post a Comment