Friday, May 22, 2009

How's this for 2 posts in one day??!!

We are in need of a new washer/dryer. Ours is starting to call it quits after 9 years. I know I want a front loader but anyone have a certain brand/series to recommend? Thanks!

Also, yesterday was our 9year wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe we have been married that long. Time really goes by fast! We've had a million moves (apartments, houses and cities), law school, different jobs, and 2 kiddos in those 9 years! They have been wonderful and I'm so glad I've been able to share them with Stu! He's a great husband! Stu, thanks for a great 9 years! Next weekend we are going out to Colorado for a long weekend...without kids!! I'm really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys have been busy!! It looks a lot busier when you look back on it, doesn't it!! I can't believe it has been 9 years!!

Erica Gutwein said...

Happy Anniversary!! A vacation without the kids sounds great!! Have a wonderful time!