Here are the after shots!
He got his hair trimmed! Actually Stu cut off a lot more than I was anticipating him too but he looks just fine!! He can see now without hair in his eyes!
We are still alive around here...for some reason I have had blogger's block. We've been busy with all sorts of stuff. I will try to post some pictures of the last month of happenings around here. Tomorrow is my brother Trent's wedding so that will be fun! Ava is the flower girl so we are hoping she will actually walk down the aisle this time...we will say some prayers for that one! Have a great weekend and I will do better at keeping this updated!
4 comments:
Glad to hear from you again!! Hudson looks so cute! See you tomorrow!
Hud looks so sweet!!!
Hudson looks good :). Have a great time at the wedding tomorrow. Love, J
Hudson looks so much older. Hair cut looks Awesome!!
Post a Comment