

This was Sunday afternoon relaxing on the couch. They couldn't get their expressions to coordinate. All Hudson needs is his own remote and he would be set! He loves to watch basketball or any sport with his daddy.
Please bear with me as I try and get this all figured out!
6 comments:
This is so exciting!!! I know Im not family, but I am thrilled to keep up on your lives and watch your kidos grow up. Welcome to the blogging world!!! If my boys saw all that snow they would be so jealous...you have to check out my blog to see all the snow we got and how THRILLED my kids were to play in it. You have some adorable kids!! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! It's for friends too! I'm hoping to be able to keep up with it. It should be fun!
oh I just had to tell you....Wendy Hammann is expecting her third boy:) Thought you might like to know. I enjoy being around her. She is in a class with me on Monday and then on sunday nights her and Ed are in our small community group at church. Thanks for introducing her to me thru email:)
I was just thinking about her and wondering how they were doing. Her littlest is a few weeks older than Hudson. Tell her hi and congrats! I'm glad it worked out to get to know her.
hey guys!!! thanks for setting up a blog!! this is another thing we're wanting to do. :) we'll see when it happens!! ...hopefully sooner than later!!!
we love you guys!!!
hey thanks for starting a blog!! we've been wanting to do the same...it's on our laudry list of things to do!!
hopefully soon though!!! :)
Post a Comment