Ava and Hudson love going out and playing in the snow. This is a pic of getting ready...it takes a long time to get ready to go out. Here is the finished snowman. Ava had to make sure we
had a carrot for his nose. I'm still not sure how she knew that. We or should I say...I wimped out with this last snow. I wasn't quit up for it. :)
I am the wife to my wonderful husband Stuart and God has given us two sweet children to be parents to. I am a stay at home momma to Ava-5yrs and Hudson 3yrs. I love that I am able to be at home with them even though some days all I feel like I do is cook, do laundry and clean, and clean again! Here is a glimpse into our daily life at the Gutwein household! Please feel free to leave me comments so I know that you stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment