Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ava's Valentine's Gift


This post is a little belated but we didn't have this up on Valentine's Day. Stu came home over lunch on Valentine's Day with a gift for Ava...12 orange roses. She was so excited! She said she was going to be in a wedding now. These were the most beautiful roses once they opened up. She was very proud of them!



3 comments:

Sandra said...

How precious!! That was so thoughtful of you Stu....you did do the same for your wife too right??? :) Im not sure Ive seen orange roses...very pretty.

S & L Gutwein said...

He sure did! I got red ones.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. I love it when dads do special things for their kids!
I also am so excited that you have a blog!! I will definitely be checking in frequently & I am extended family so Stu it is working :). Love, J