Ava just finished swimming lessons at the YWCA. The first lesson was so terrible that I wasn't sure she would go back. She was yelling, "I want my mommy!!!" the whole time. They told me that it would probably be better if I waited outside and looked through the window. The second lesson was much better because that's when Emily came to help. After Emily started helping, Ava really enjoyed the lessons. By the third lesson, she would walk into the pool like it was no big deal. Emily was a great teacher and really helped Ava.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Ava just finished swimming lessons at the YWCA. The first lesson was so terrible that I wasn't sure she would go back. She was yelling, "I want my mommy!!!" the whole time. They told me that it would probably be better if I waited outside and looked through the window. The second lesson was much better because that's when Emily came to help. After Emily started helping, Ava really enjoyed the lessons. By the third lesson, she would walk into the pool like it was no big deal. Emily was a great teacher and really helped Ava.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, I wanted to put the boys in swim lessons here, but it was so pricey!! So I guess they get to learn on their own. I think its so smart to teach your kids how to swim....never know when it could save their lives or they could save someone else's. Have a great day!!
Post a Comment