The starting line...ready, set, go!!! The swim leg....
the biking leg....and the run.
The FINISH!!!
She got some gatorade at the end but she was pretty quiet. After a while she told me that it wasn't a long enough triathlon!! Here I was thinking that it had been too much for her but I guess I was wrong! This is also the girl that has asked on several occasions "Daddy, can we watch SportsCenter?" We did see a different side of her this past weekend...she wore a very pretty dress and actually had fun and enjoyed it. Pictures to come soon...
Stu has a big triathlon coming up this weekend...he is doing a Half Ironman in Michigan. I am so proud of him and how how hard he has been working! Who knew anyone would actually sign up for one of these races!! If you think of it, you can say a prayer for him this weekend.
1 comment:
WOW...impressive Stu!!! Good luck! Ava is a doll...she is going to break records in school if she keeps all that up.
Post a Comment