Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Uncle Tyler and Aunt Lacie's wedding

Tyler (Stu's youngest brother) got married this past weekend. It was a beautiful day! The only thing is I didn't end up with a picture of Lacie :(..she was of course beautiful! (Check out Heather's blog for some more pics.) Ava as you can see if one of the flower girls along with her 2 cousins. She did pretty well for rehearsal and we talked and talked and talked about what she was going to do. There were also many bribes involved. She got dressed wonderfully and let me curl her hair several times (who would have thought that was going to be the easy part!!). I think she actually liked wearing her dress bc she did not complain once about it! When it came time to walk down the aisle, Heather said she locked her knees and looked at her and shook her head and would not budge. So, then there were 2 flower girls and a ring bearer. I was a little frustrated with her due to the fact that we had talked about it soooo much but I'm over it now!! At the reception she was out on the dance floor the whole night! It was like she was a different person. If you notice Hudson's shirt, it wasn't really my choice for the day but since his shirt somehow got left at home, we had to go with whatever Wal-mart had on the rack!! :) All in all it was a great day!

Tyler and Lacie...we wish you the best! I'm kind of jealous that they are down in Mexico relaxing right now!! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the pics. Ava looks so pretty in her dress :). I also love the pics of her on her tri-athalon.

Love, J

Heather said...

You got some good pictures of the girls!!(and of Seth!) That was a great time!! It was so much fun watching the girls all have so much fun together!!
Love
Heather