Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Summer time
Summer is flying by! I can't believe it's already the middle of July! Where has it gone??! We have been swimming in our tiny little plastic purple pool almost everyday...I feel kind of bad bc it's so small but we really don't have another option with our yard. Then I watch them playing and they are having a ball so it must not be as bad as I think!

Who knew these Chik-fil-A cow hats could be so much fun!
We are heading out to pick blueberries tomorrow!! It will be interesting to see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ava & Hudson really look like they are having a fun summer!! Love, J
I just can't help thinking that Stu looks like Lon Vogt in that top "Purdue picture". Am I crazy, or does anyone else see what I see?
-Kevin
Post a Comment