
This is what my sweet children are doing right now!! I love nap time. They don't sleep in the same bed and this is not a bed in our house...in case you were wondering about my taste in comforters!! But those are my children! It's a picture from a trip we took earlier in the summer. I think I'm going to go and sit outside now and read a book....
5 comments:
I love that - so cute:-) And yes, I was wondering about the bed!
Sorry - that anonymous comment was from me - I must have hit the wrong button on accident!!
Ahhh, Naptime...what I would do to have that back :-) Cute picture! Have a Great Week!
They look so peaceful!! Read a book, take a little nap, watch a show, do something you don't get to do when they are up. Enjoy that time while they are sleeping. I try to really take that time to myself when Linsey is sleeping and Seth is at school, since that is my only time to myself!!
Post a Comment