Friday, August 22, 2008

This is what happens when...

Your sister dresses you! She even got his shoes on him, they were on the wrong feet but she is pretty sufficient. One day last week she got out a shirt, shorts and actually dressed him!


Playing at the park. That might have been the day that Ava wanted to go for a run...she had us stretching and everything!
This afternoon we are leaving for vacation!! We are going to Hilton Head!! The only problem is that I checked the weather and there is pretty much a chance for rain everyday! :( We will be praying for some sunshine! I'll post pictures soon! Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast. I look forward to the pics. Love, J

Sandra said...

have fun in hilton head...a place I want to go someday:)
Praying for no rain.

Sara Huber said...

Enjoy your time together! Hopefully we can chat sometime after you're back. love ya, sara