Friday, January 23, 2009

PJ Party


This week for preschool, it was letter P week. They got to go on a field trip to Pizza King and then yesterday was PJ day! It was Ava's day to take the snack and I got to go in and make them pancakes for their snack...it was fun to watch her in that environment. I wish I could, but I can't take credit for the snack idea-her teacher's gave me the idea. If it was PJ day everyday, I think Ava would be in heaven! She got dressed like a champ in record time!

4 comments:

The Raines Family said...

Alyssa had PJ day yesterday too! The best part is she was ready for bed last night as soon as she got dressed in the morning...is that bad??

S & L Gutwein said...

Tracy- I don't think it's bad at all!!

Heather said...

Looks like fun, Ava. I wish I could go out in my PJ'S!!! You need to come see us!! Linsey would love to play!!

Erica Gutwein said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love helping out at preschool and watching the kids! Kelsey loves it too, and I'm sure Ava loved having you there!!