Ava started gymnastics this week...finally!! She has been waiting and waiting to go! She really did a good job for her first time. She got to go on the balance beam, the bars and lots of jumping! She can't wait for next week!
Good Job, Ava!! It looks like you were having so much fun!! You will have to tell Linsey all about it!! I think I am going to take Linsey out for a few months!!
Ava ~ I'm so glad you finally got to go to gymnastics!! It looks like you had a great time and you look so cute!!! You will have to come to our house and play gymnastics with Kelsey!
I am the wife to my wonderful husband Stuart and God has given us two sweet children to be parents to. I am a stay at home momma to Ava-5yrs and Hudson 3yrs. I love that I am able to be at home with them even though some days all I feel like I do is cook, do laundry and clean, and clean again! Here is a glimpse into our daily life at the Gutwein household! Please feel free to leave me comments so I know that you stopped by!
2 comments:
Good Job, Ava!! It looks like you were having so much fun!! You will have to tell Linsey all about it!! I think I am going to take Linsey out for a few months!!
Ava ~ I'm so glad you finally got to go to gymnastics!! It looks like you had a great time and you look so cute!!! You will have to come to our house and play gymnastics with Kelsey!
Post a Comment