Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged









So, I've been tagged by about 3 people (thanks Jen, Sandra and Heather!) so I guess I might as well get on it and write my 7 interesting things about myself.




1. Stu and I went to the same high school and were in the same grade but we were not high school sweethearts! We actually didn't get along very well at all. It wasn't until college after we both had given our hearts to Christ that all of that changed!!! :)

2. I am not very creative and/or crafty. The thought of having to do a scrapbook or something like that makes me almost want to get sick...(sorry all you scrapbookers!)

3. I took piano lessons for about 10years but I only play now around the holidays. It makes me sad bc I look at what I used to be able to play and there is no way I could play it now. Maybe it's like riding a bike...
4. I am running a mini marathon this weekend. I ran a little bit in high school but never really picked it up until after I started having kids. I ran one last fall and was signed up for one this past spring but got the stomach flu the night before so I didn't get to do that one. (You can say a prayer for me on Saturday morning!)

5. I organize my closet by colors then short to long sleeves. That's one of the few things I keep up with.
6. I enjoy surprises especially with bd/christmas gifts. I sometimes pick out my gifts and that takes all the fun out of it for me.

7. I am not a coffee drinker. I love the smell of it. I have tried to like it but when I taste it, I think it tastes like dirty water. I do like a few of the coffee drinks such as mochas and macchiatos. I do like hot chocolate a lot and of course Diet Coke!!


There are my 7 things. Hope you learned something new about me! So here goes...Heidi, Tracy, Jody, Abby (i think you have been tagged already:)), Erica and Nicole. Have fun!

3 comments:

aklopfen said...

Good to learn some new things about ya Liv....I will pray for that you will enjoy your marathon.

Heather said...

Good job Liv!! See you are creative!! You did a much better job with this than I did!! We can't wait to be with the kids this weekend. Good luck with your race!!

Heidi said...

Hi Liv....:) enjoy catching up w/ you. Good luck w/ the race. Wish I could have the energy for something like that! :) Someday maybe.