Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who is this??



Does this little boy have a chance when he grows up???

These glasses were his daddy's first pair of glasses when he was probably 1st grade or so. Hudson was trying to scratch off the Purdue Pete in the corner. I wonder if that will come back in style anytime soon?

Even with these crazy glasses, I think he is just the sweetest little boy!! He is talking so much but is also Mr. Independent! The last few days he has been packing his lunch and going to work in his car...it's so cute! He has a play lunch bag and fills it up but always calls it pizza!

Tonight when we were putting Ava to bed, Stu was messing with her. She looked at him and said, "stop it old man!" It was the funniest thing! The other day she was upset that Hudson had taken something from her and then I had her go get something for me. While she was on her way down the steps she said to me, "Mom, could you please go talk to him about his behavior now?" Who's the mom here??! She keeps me on my toes!

Last week I had my last day at the hospital. I was kind of bittersweet. I floated between 3 different units so I never had a real "home" so I don't feel like I was leaving a unit that I was an integral part of. Most of the people didn't even know that it was my last day. They thought I was leaving to go to the new hospital (that is just opening here) and were surprised when I said I was staying at home...I actually feel a lot more free this week. It's kind of weird.

3 comments:

aklopfen said...

I hope you enjoy your extra time at home.....I say I'm a stay at home mom...but I really am rarely home...well, it feels like I am never there:) Guess I am a "stay on the go mom instead:)

Sandra said...

Enjoy the extra time with your children:)

Me said...

That picture looks JUST like you Liv! He's totally a Metzger! Sorry Stu!