I took Ava to see the Backyardigans Live at Elliot Hall at Purdue. Campus was overtaken by minivans!! Ava really enjoyed it. They really did a good job! They wouldn't let you take pictures which was a bummer. Ava pretends that she is Tasha and Hudson is Tyrone. She was hoping that she could "tickle Pablo and see Tyrone for Hudson" but we weren't able to do that. When we were walking back to the car she was enjoying the engineer mall and the great weather! She loves going to Purdue to see the big clock tower and gets so excited when it actually makes noise.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ava looks adorable in her "uniform". The show sound so fun!
She is too much- I love it!! Love, J
We didn't know you weren't suppose to take pictures. There were people all around us taking pictures!! I am glad Ava had as much fun as Linsey did!!
-Heather
Kayla and I were there with Ali and she loved it also! It was cute.
- Miranda Virkler
Post a Comment