Monday, April 7, 2008

This is for Kevin & Laura...



Kevin and Laura-I know you were wanting to adopt a little boy from Ethiopia but I found this picture of a very sweet little boy. I thought that he looked like he needed a family to love him. He already has the red hair so he would fit right in with your family!








This is actually my very sweet little boy when he was about 3 months old. Kevin was so kind to give him some "hair" to wear. I'm not sure if Hudson will ever have that much hair! Ava saw this picture and was laughing and laughing at how funny Hudson looked!

3 comments:

Laura said...

He is so cute even with the terrible hair! That wig is great!

S & L Gutwein said...

I hoped you wouldn't think I was trying to be mean about it...I just thought it was so funny how he looked!!

L, Ann and boys said...

Oh my...that is so funny. You guys are crazy fun! =o)

Ann