Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PB & J


Did you know you could get that messy just from eating a PB & J sandwich? He actually kept his bib on which does not always happen lately. Hudson has been a little under the weather today. Last night he went to bed with a very low grade temp and has continued to run one today. I'm sure it's just a virus but I hate it when they are sick!!
Anyone have any good ideas for toddler lunches? We do the normal chicken nuggets, pb &j, mac & cheese, hot dogs and leftovers but it seems like they are getting sick of these things.
Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

Sara Huber said...

Hey liv...LOVE the catcher's mask pic of Ava. That is great. For lunches, my boys seem to eat better/more if they have lots of things separate...so we have deli turkey rolled up like a wrap, cheese cubes, some kind of fruit and veggie practically everyday lately. Also, a piece of whole wheat toast for the grains. They also seem to like anything wrapped up tightly in a tortilla...must be more fun to eat or something. Miss you guys!

Sandra said...

grilled cheese, cheese quasidillas with salsa and sour cream, my boys even like Malt O Meal for lunch, steamed veggies(carrots and broccoli), frozen pizza's, lean pockets, and lunchables with the crakers, meat and cheese in them. As you can see we don't eat the healthiest, but they do get better meals for dinner:)

The Raines Family said...

Ok, as you know Alyssa will ONLY eat a jelly sandwich for lunch everyday...but one thing I like is english muffin pizzas. You can toast the muffin, then put sauce, cheese, any other toppings on it and microwave until the cheese melts (unless you have a toaster oven and then it would be much simplier). Oh what I would do to have Alyssa just eat food :-)

S & L Gutwein said...

Thanks for the ideas. We actually have had almost all of those at one point but I had forgotten about them and gotten in a rut. Now we will have a little more variety! Tracy-I had just told Ava that we were going to have those mini pizzas today for lunch! Enjoy the day!

Anonymous said...

I think they need to come to Grandma and Grandpa's for lunch!!!
Ava--Grandma loves your "red/blue" tie dyed shirt!!
XXXOOO