In case you can't tell from the blurry pictures, Hudson fell and got a very nice bump on his forehead yesterday at church. I guess he fell into one of the benches. I was helping Ava and another mom told me that I needed to get Hudson. I saw that he was in the hands of a ER doc so I wasn't too concerned. That is, until I saw him! He had the BIGGEST goose egg on his head I have ever seen! It was huge, enormous, gigantic! Luke told me that he cried right away and to try to keep ice on it (easier said than done!!) and that Hudson was fine. It almost looked like it had split open but thankfully it didn't. Ava was so concerned about him and his bump she was almost crying!
These are pictures from this evening. The bump itself got a little better today just getting more black and blue!!
4 comments:
Poor little guy..it was great seeing you and getting to chat over lunch. =o)
An
I agree! I'm glad Luke was there to take care of Hudson!
Poor boy...makes my head hurt (for him and you). Hope he is enjoying his birthday though!!
ouch!!! Poor little guy. Thankfully it didn't split open and have to have stitches. Hope he is feeling ok today.
Post a Comment