Monday, September 15, 2008

Shoes...

So today, I took Ava to get her hair trimmed. While I was waiting, I was thinking that my right shoe felt a little funny. I looked down and you guessed it, I had on 2 different shoes!! They were both flip flops and very similar but none the less, they were not the same shoe! How's that to start off the new week! :) I've always been afraid that would happen and it has now. I guess we are allowed a mess up every once in a while!

We have had a busy couple of weekends with birthday parties for Ava and Hudson. My batteries went dead at the first party so I'm waiting on pictures from that party and then I will do slide show of all the fun! Hudson's birthday is tomorrow so one more cake to make! Every time I ask him what kind of cake he wants, it always changes (depending on what Ava wants him to have!) The one thing he knows that he wants for his birthday is "CAKE!" He will even say "chocolate" sometimes...that's my boy!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

aklopfen said...

Oh, dear! :)

By the way, it was great being with you on Friday night!