Yes that is the same shirt she was wearing the day before but it was her day for bd treats and I had to get my money's worth out of that shirt!! After her day the teacher came out and told me that Ava talked most of the morning. For those of you that know Ava, it takes her quite a while to warm up in new situations, but she is not ever quiet with people she is familiar with! Last year it took her several months before she would actually talk very much so this is a vast improvement! She does have one of the same teachers so I think that really helped.
On another note, MOPS is starting this week. I decided to be a table leader this year which is a little bit out of my comfort zone. I was thinking, oh this isn't much but the more I thought about it the more I'm getting a little nervous. If you don't have a good experience with your table at MOPS, then it kind of clouds the whole MOPS experience for the year. Say a little prayer that we can get off to a great, fun start and have a great year. Then I think of my friend Jenny who is starting a whole new MOPS group down in Florida so say a prayer for her too. I'm really looking forward to MOPS starting again. I'm a little sad bc Ava will be in preschool on those days and she really enjoyed going to so she will have to miss out now. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out & also huge congrats on stepping out of your comfort zone. You are awesome so I know the girls will love it. Love, J
Let me know your fav. activities during the year... ;).
You will do a great job with DGL, I will miss being at your table :(
We need to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment