I haven't fallen off the face of the earth in case you were wondering!! I'm not sure what I've been doing this past week...
Yesterday Stu and I celebrated our 8th anniversary! To me, 8 years seems like a long time but then I think back over the past 8years, it doesn't seem that long at all. I think in those 8 years we have moved at least 6 times, (no one will ever help us move again! :)) Stu started and finished law school, we've moved from Indy to Lafayette, we've had 2 kids and all the other adjustments that go along with that. I'm so glad I went through all of it with my wonderful husband and best friend!! It has been a great 8 years and we are looking forward to all the upcoming years!! We were able to find a babysitter last minute and got to go on a date. We went to the Art Museum and then ate at McGraw's. Of course, Ava was still up when we got home. She thinks she doesn't need to take naps or go to bed for babysitters...we are working on that one! Enjoy the day!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I missed it yesterday. It sounds like you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary you two! Glad you were able to go out...Em wrote me an email and said Ava is hysterical. :) love ya!
Hey, Congratulations. I still think it is cool that we were married two weeks apart :). Love, J
Jen-it is fun! You would think it would make me remember yours but I still don't!! :)
Sara-the kids had fun with Emily...I'm sure Ava kept her entertained!
Happy (really late) Anniversary!!
Sorry Guys, I am not good with Anniversarys!! Happy Anniversary and it sounds like you had fun!!
Happy Anniversary to a great couple! Sounds fun!
Post a Comment