Thursday, May 1, 2008

Help needed!!

I can never seem to get my pictures to go where I want them!! I finally get them to looking ok and then when I preview it, it's totally different and then it's different again when I actually post it. Does anyone have any suggestions or am I just a little slow?? It makes me crazy sometimes and then I end up spending way more time that I had anticipated on the computer. Any help would be appreciated!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I haven't figured that out either. The pictures and the wording never end up where I think they will be!! I am glad to know I'm not the only slow one!

Sandra said...

I was always trying to put a picture and then words beside the picture and it would be a mess....so I gave up doing that and when you download the pictures always just make sure you have the CENTER Dot clicked and now RIGHT or LEFT and then just type below the picture...its so much easier and never messed up. Hope you understand where Im talking about for the CENTER or RIGHT or LEFT.

S & L Gutwein said...

Sandra-I will try that. Now that you say that, I think I usually have left picked. Thanks!