Thursday, May 1, 2008

Preschool Program










Ava has her last day of preschool next week. I can't believe this year is over. It has went so fast! She only went one morning a week but she seemed to enjoy it (so did I!!) and her teachers
were really good. So, I'm wondering if you get
the teachers something and if so what?
Here are some pics from her spring program at preschool. She is the one with her fingers in her mouth...ahhh!! She had seemed to have overcome that habit but it suddenly resurfaced
yesterday. She did not sing one word until we got home and she sang every word to every song!! They made the tie-dye shirts because they really focused on colors throughout the year. The teachers even made a matching one for Hudson. I'm sure it will become one of Ava's favorite shirts!!

1 comment:

The Raines Family said...

Cute Pictures...although I notice many of the little ones have long sleeved shirts under their Tee's (Maybe Ava was setting a new trend for her generation :-)). As far as gifts at the end of the year, I know my Mom gets a ton from her preschoolers...usually just something little like candles, bath stuff, or maybe just a giftcard to somewhere like Starbucks? Hope this helps.
Tracy