Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aunt Frances

This is my Great-Aunt Frances. We were able to visit her this past week when we were up in Francesville. She fell a few weeks ago and broke her hip. She had surgery and is in the nursing home for therapy. She is an amazing woman! She always sends out cards for birthdays and anniversaries to all of her family members (which is ALOT!!) and they are always on time. I remember she once apologized for getting a card sent out late...I'm not even sure it was even late!! She also has the strongest hands which means she can give a very good back massage. At family get togethers, everyone fights over who gets to sit by her! Keep getting stronger! We love you Aunt Frances!!

1 comment:

Sara Huber said...

I have always loved Frances..she and I share the same birthday, so she always paid extra attention to me growing up and sent me birthday cards as well. She seems like the most amazing, content, happy woman...hope people will say the same about me when I'm her age. :) love ya!