Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who needs a dog...




when you have a little brother!! I was watching Ava and Hudson play out on the porch today and was videoing them through the screen...partly the reason for the quality and I'm the other reason. I thought it was funny how Hudson realized I was there and looked at me like-are you going to help me? I guess this is probably one of many times to come when Ava will have Hudson doing things he's not so sure of! She later said that she was the "leasher." She is quite the girl...always coming up with something!

3 comments:

The Raines Family said...

That's hilarious! Actually I feel dogs are like another child. You have to feed them, bathe them, clean up after them and "potty train" them. So just keep the babies coming and skip the "real" dogs!! Have a great weekend :)

Sara Huber said...

love it! Ava is the perfect bossy big sister...I know because I was one, although I never had any little brothers to "leash"!

Sandra said...

oh isn't that just about the truth!!! My two kids play doggie all the time. And its always Caden who is crawling on all fours barking like a dog. Great post.