Friday, June 6, 2008

To trim or not to trim??





I'm not sure what to do with Hudson's hair...it took him so long to finally get hair and I just love his little curls. I know once it's cut, it will have no curl whatsoever so I'm kind of torn. Some people have said that he has a mullet but I think that is taking it way too far!! :) Of course, his daddy says we should let it go and not cut it. I'm thinking that it's going to need a trimming soon...

So that my son will not think that I let him have a mullet, this is a picture of a true mullet... I don't think that Hud's hair resembles this in any way!! Maybe if he let it grow for the next 30yrs, it may look like that. We were in TN a few months ago and we saw this little boy with a mullet that looked almost identical to this one. Poor little boy!! Stu took a picture, of course very discreetly, so I'll try to get it off his phone.



Business in the front and party in the back!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I know how you feel. I had the probelm with elijah. He had such gorgeous curly hair. People asked me when I was going to cut it, why I hadn't cut it, and telling me he was starting to look a bit on the girly side. I loved the curls and I had grown custome to it not thinking it looked silly to me. Well, then I cut it, and I realized that people were indeed right. That I should have cut it long ago. I absolutely loved elijah's new hair cut and infact I thought it made him grown up looking and definitely more boy looking. Why hadn't I cut it earlier?? You might just be surprised how much you like it and how much it makes him more of a grown up boy. BUT for the record, I think you could let it go a bit longer, he is still a baby really.

The Raines Family said...

AGHH, not the curls!! I say you pull it off as long as you can ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think this is a mama decision only :). Love, J