Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jamberry and sand fun

One of Hudson's favorite books right now is Jamberry (and the Big Red Barn). Jamberry used to be Ava's favorite too. I remember reading it to her and then starting right back over. Because of that, she can now read it to Hudson! She loves to hold him and read to him! As you can see, he's not quite sure of it all!



The other day we were outside and the lid to the sandbox was opened maybe 1.5-2ft. I saw Hudson just sitting there as content as can be just playing in the sand. I once heard a lady say that a shovel and dirt were 2 of 5 toys that a boy needs ( I can't remember the other 3). That is for sure. He loved playing in there and just digging and scooping. I will have to let him play in there more often...I'm not always so fond of the sand box! Notice Ava's hat...it was sunny and we can not find her hat so she found one of mine. She wears it all the time and I'm not even sure she can really even see from under it! What am I going to do with that girl!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It looks like Hud and Ava were having lots of fun together!! That is so sweet that Ava wants to read to him!! I can't even get Seth to read to Linsey. He would rather just pick on her!! I hope you are having a good week!! See you Sat.