


Soccer time! You would think that they would have shirts that would kind of fit since it's a 3-4 yr old soccer program but no, the shirt is HUGE!!! How many 3 yr olds can wear a size 6-8? Any way, the first day of soccer was pretty much a disaster. Ava would hardly leave my side and I'm not sure she even touched a soccer ball that day. This week was much better...they were warming up and she didn't want to hold any one's hand so she just stood in the middle of the circle!! After that, she did great. She only has about 3 more times of soccer...not so sure it will be worth the money but it's fun to watch. I will have to take a ball for Hudson next time because he kept stealing the balls from the kids! So now she has been watching soccer on TV trying to figure out how they can hit the ball with their heads...I'm sure she will be trying it soon!
Ready to swim!
Ava did great with swimming lessons the past 2 weeks. She was probably the smallest in her class but she gave it everything she had. They would swim the length of the pool several times each class and she would be kicking and kicking and @ times going nowhere or sometimes backwards! She had to have her goggles on and by the end of the class the strap was down below her ears and I'm not sure she could really even see out of them! We're hoping to get to the pool soon and then she said that I could teach her swimming lessons. We had VBS this week and it was great but exhausting!! Ava had a great time and she said her favorite was playing with water balloons...this morning she was singing one of the new songs she learned-it was so cute!
Have a good weekend! Any fun plans for Father's Day?
2 comments:
So cute. A soccer ball was one of the first gifts we bought Luca. I am not even sure he could walk yet :). I need to call & see the earliest age he can join soccer for tots. Thanks for the pics. Love, J
Looks like Ava has been having fun!!
Post a Comment