On a sad note, my great Aunt Frances passed away last week. I had done a post on her a few weeks ago and at that time she was doing pretty well. Last week she just went down hill pretty fast which I am thankful it went quick for her. She was 88 yrs old and was a wonderful, caring, Godly woman. When I told Ava that she had died and was up in heaven, she looked at me and asked "well, when will she come back so we can see her again?" It's not easy to explain death to a 3.5yr old!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Our friend Jake...
On a sad note, my great Aunt Frances passed away last week. I had done a post on her a few weeks ago and at that time she was doing pretty well. Last week she just went down hill pretty fast which I am thankful it went quick for her. She was 88 yrs old and was a wonderful, caring, Godly woman. When I told Ava that she had died and was up in heaven, she looked at me and asked "well, when will she come back so we can see her again?" It's not easy to explain death to a 3.5yr old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute "who needs a dog" video...:) sorry to hear about your aunt, yet how awesome to know you'll see her again someday. :)
It sounds like Ava liked having Jake around. To bad Seth wasn't home so they could have seen each other. Seth made the comment yesterday that he wished Marti was still at our church because VBS is always a lot of fun when she teaches. Is Hudson missing Ava?
He woke up this morning kind of looking around saying "Aba, Aba." He's out with Katie so I'm sure he's having a great time now! Marti is a great teacher. I'll tell her Seth said that! How did Linsey like it?
Post a Comment