
She had her bag all packed with anything she could ever need...and then some!

She's pretty excited to spend the week in Francesville. She was telling everyone she saw that she was going to be gone and going to Francesville. She has been there since Monday for VBS. She gets to stay with both of her grandmas-grammy and nanners as she calls them! I have heard she's having a good time but she won't talk to me on the phone. :( Here are some pics of Ava and her cousins playing
www.khcox.blogspot.comHudson has been enjoying all the attention he's been getting...
2 comments:
Hey Liv,
I'm trying to catch up on my friends lives through their blogs since phone time is limited! Ava is such a big girl going to F-Ville all on her own. She's a doll.
Love,
Kara
Hope you had a great one-on-one week with Hudson...isn't it amazing how different it is? Alyssa and I have been going on "alone" walks around the neighborhood at night and even that seems strange. I'm sure he loved having you and Stu to himself for a short time. And I am sure Ava had a blast at Grandma's and Nanny's. Have a Great Weekend!
Post a Comment